WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that websites store in the user’s browser and which are necessary for providing interactive services when browsing the web.
Types of cookies:
According to their origin:
- Own cookies created by the website being visited.
- Third-party cookies received when navigating a website generated by a third-party service hosted by that website.
According to the time of permanence:
- Session cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is logged on to the website, and which are deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies stored in a computer after the user has closed the website and can be accessed and processed during a time established by those responsible for the cookie.
According to their purpose:
- Technical purposes: these cookies are necessary for website function. They are known as “strictly necessary” cookies. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, to identify system users and enable access as a u
- Customization: these cookies make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they wish to view the website or the regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance: these cookies allow anonymous measurement of the number of visits and navigation criteria for different areas of the website.
- Advertising: These cookies allow effectiveness settings to be included in the advert provided on the web pages.
- Behavioral advertising: these cookies allow effectiveness settings to be included in the advertising on the website, based on information about users’ behavior.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
The cookies used on the website are temporary and are never used to collect personal information.
This web site uses session cookies for technical purposes, strictly necessary for website function. They enable users to browse the website and use its essential features, such as maintaining the session. These cookies do not store any personal data or collect
This website also uses customized cookies, which allow users to customize certain features, such as the browsing language (not available at the public for the moment), providing a better browsing experience better suited to the user’s profile.
Analysis cookies: This website uses “Google Analytics” cookies, which are owned and controlled by Google, Inc. These are four cookies called “utma, utmb, utmc and utmz,” used to anonymously measure and analyze website browsing. They are used mainly to obtain in
Advertising cookies: This website uses “Google Adwords” cookies, which make it possible to manage the information displayed in the advertising spaces as efficiently as possible, based on user interaction with this website.
Social network cookies: On some pages of this website visitors will find buttons such as “Like” or “Share,” which are used to share certain content from the website with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Tuenti. This function involves the use of coo
HOW TO UNINSTALL COOKIES
You can configure your browser to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website’s server and set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies. Most browsers have options that allow you to reject and delete cookies, but the procedure may diff
- Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Safari: support.apple.com
- Opera: help.opera.com
In the case of mobile devices, browsers usually provide these options in the Settings section.
However, please take into account that if you decide to configure your browser to delete our cookies, we will be unable to track your preferences and some pages may not be displayed correctly.